Unban Request: StrikeEagle

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all here on the forum site i have been played alot on kandru net server its my #1 server also my favorite server and im playing always about 4-5 hours per day and idk why im banned im fair player also known as veteran player skilled and most popular by my clan [CCCP] someone or some players maybe have reported me but like i said im always playing fair and i hate being a cheater and i hate hacking that ruining the Fun in Game so pls reply to me i want unban as soon as possible with all Respect StrikeEagle.... :)

Well i have played mostly in out russian server as well and there are no problems i saw few or some players how they cry a lot because i killed them many times like nemesis pins and they think that im using hacks how stupid is that im known as a leader of the clan [CCCP] And i do play All Battlefield Games like BFBC2,BF3,BF4,BF-HardLine and CS.GO sometimes i hate when someone think that i hack well if you believe me last thing i remember on the Kandru.net server was me playing a hour ago and my score was 35/8 i do a good team play with squad mates we do great gameplay they listened to me what i have told to them on teamspeak and that s all and after that gameplay i was been banned if you ask me i was confused idk why for what they typed you are banned reason WH i was like for real xD they are blind 100% or they dont see or they didnt know how is to play with a Veteran Player i play bfbc2 many years 2-3 maybe And for respect i have and i do respect the admins on servers but im not a hacker or a cheater i hate that things im using my skills im trying to beat records and records I dont know what Admin bans me i need to check but pls its not fair good players to be banned for nothing also people need to know that they dont need to believe to a noob player who cant kill a enemy easy or if 1 player kills him 5-6 times for nemesis pin but anyways i want unban im always being active on the server after the unfair ban... But i have played on Nemoskal Modded that server is kinda good but you know im not hiding my skill i keep fighting and my kills going higher and when i have good score like 15/2 or 20/4 they think im hack and autobans me and i say ok but i dont want to loose this kind of server its good no lags its always good when i play with my clan members and also mates But i see that you are an admin there i think that you have banned me im not sure tell to other admin to check and like i said i want unban as soon as possible :):)

kalle

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

I'm free to answer these questions, Gam3r. We always should ban via our banlist to see this kind of data :)

1. Myself
2. 29.07.2018 17:02
3. 55/20 for the day of ban
4. yes, according to other users he's already banned there for aimbot

Overall statistics are quite high (1.177 / 377)

I got evidence about him from other players and the day before (28.07.2018) where he played with 290 / 85.

If not banning him for aimbot then I would definitely ban you for language. See chat history.

@StrikeEagle can you please use normal sentences? It's quite not easy to read your very long text...

StrikeEagle said:
if you ask me i was confused idk why for what they typed you are banned reason WH i was like for real xD they are blind 100%
Nope, we're not blind. But maybe you. The ban reason is Aimbot.

StrikeEagle said:
or they didnt know how is to play with a Veteran Player i play bfbc2 many years 2-3 maybe
I know a lot of veteran players because they used to play on our servers very often.

StrikeEagle said:
and i do respect the admins on servers
Do you? Who is admin on our servers? Are you talking to them like in the screenshots attached to my post? Then you just did not respect anyone so far.

StrikeEagle said:
its not fair good players to be banned for nothing also people need to know that they dont need to believe to a noob player who cant kill a enemy easy or if 1 player kills him 5-6 times for nemesis pin
Thanks for calling me a noob. Even in this case you're not respecting anyone.

StrikeEagle said:
i want unban im always being active on the server after the unfair ban...
You were not very active on this server before so I doubt you will be afterwise.

StrikeEagle said:
But i have played on Nemoskal Modded that server is kinda good but you know im not hiding my skill i keep fighting and my kills going higher and when i have good score like 15/2 or 20/4 they think im hack and autobans me and i say ok but i dont want to loose this kind of server its good no lags its always good when i play with my clan members and also mates But i see that you are an admin there i think that you have banned me im not sure tell to other admin to check and like i said i want unban as soon as possible
You can play there, it's none of our servers.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.