What's new
Welcome

Unleash the power and join us now to get access to our content. Be a part of an growing Online Community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Unban Request : Cristal_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cristal_

Today I was banned by RakChass. With the request to gameplay. But I can not because I'm a weak computer. I guess I'm asking for what I killed at a great distance from the gun? Then there is nothing complicated, for this we need a rifle, and a pistol. We are guided in the rifle on the player exactly, and we take out the pistol and switch to the aiming mode. And we shoot. All. There is nothing supernatural. In this game a lot of different chips. The main thing to know the mechanics of the game. I ask you to be unbaned, because I like your server, and it's fun to play on it. But it's too banish for this ... I have a lot of experience playing games.

Last edited:

kalle

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
Hey Cristal_,

I've approved your thread and will discuss your unban internally. Do you have any proof that you're a skilled sniper like statistics from Zlogames?

kalle

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
RakChass only banned you temporary because of your statistics. I'm still waiting for him to reply but your ban shouldn't last for long :)

Status
Not open for further replies.