PUBG Mobile

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

kalle

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, I‘m playing PUBG mobile since a few days and I‘m somehow bored by these bots. Yesterday I hid myself in som bushes and every one or two minutes a bot aimed at me (without much success).

Today I played a little round to see if I can beat players without weapons and found a fully equipped bot far away from the landing area of the plane (I drove there by car) and couldn’t even hit him because he could run backwards somehow fast so I couldn’t beat him. There was still enough time to run or drive away but it’s a little bit creapy that I was unable to kill him.

Do you have got the same experience? It’s quite a nice game even on mobile devices but these bots are not good for PvP at all.

kalle

Administrator
Staff member
Sure but they're extremely dumb and hit me every time when I hide in bushes etc. I play PUBG on the PC, too and it rarely happened that someone saw me in there :D normally they're perfect to hide. But I'm looking forward to get more and more real players instead of bots :)

How good are you at the mobile version?